1. DLELight: Lightweight theme (Update)

DLELight: Lightweight theme (Update)

|   40
DLELight: Lightweight theme (Update)

We would like to thank you all members and users to support us in the past year, we wish all of you the Very Happy New Year 2013, now we are trying hard to get all tutorials, themes, modules, hacks and video tutorials to be uploaded here as soon as we can, but in the mean time we would like to offer you free lightweight theme designed by our team, this theme is very light weight and I personally love it, it will also wonderful theme for gfx website as well as any other websites...

The installation guide is included and if you need helps, please use this topic or forum for supports.

The V.I.P. of this theme comes with: (Please download below for V.I.P. members only)
- Sitemap using custom page as you seen in our sitemap page
- jQuery redirect page in main.tpl as you seen in this site if adblock plugin enabled on user browsers
- Bullet Energy Forum 1.3 theme as we used in this site with the theme
- Included sidebar category menu
- Included "canonical" URL we use in this site

Original for 9.7 Download (not modified/not update)

Login Required!Only registered users can download files. Please register or Login

Download for DLE 9.8

Download for DLE 10.0

Download for DLE 10.1

V.I.P. Version Download

This is for DLEStarter V.I.P. only This section is for V.I.P. members access only. Your account doesn't have permission to access to this download section.
Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Details

+55

Comments 40

harsha500
harsha500
Members
Commented By harsha500 on January 3, 2013 (9:23 pm)
Thanks for nice template.. applause dance ura

i waited for long time. privet
1 9Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
Dark22
Dark22
V.I.P.
Commented By Dark22 on January 4, 2013 (2:17 am)
This is the best template that i downloded this year thx Team
11 21Forum topics : 56Forum replies : 158Forum likes : 6

rafuli92
rafuli92
Members
Commented By rafuli92 on January 4, 2013 (5:13 am)
Ths theme doesnt include adblock redirect ;)
N/A 13Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 6Forum likes : 0
user
user
Members
Commented By user on January 4, 2013 (8:12 am)
bravo!!
i waited so long to get this template legally :)
4 12Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 6Forum likes : 0
harsha500
harsha500
Members
Commented By harsha500 on January 4, 2013 (9:19 am)
rafuli92,
what do u mean ? recourse
1 9Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
noobos
noobos
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on January 4, 2013 (12:12 pm)
rafuli92,
it's not part of the theme and it never was...

user,
are you telling me that you had this theme illegally before?

How long have you folks been waiting really...? this theme was designed 5 days before Christmas so technically this theme is only 2 and half week old...not even 3 weeks...hehehe...

Maybe you folks waiting for hack we use to customize shortstory and comments
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
user
user
Members
Commented By user on January 5, 2013 (1:33 am)
noobos,
nah... i'm always archive good looking theme (this also include various unpopular cms system) for reference. Obviously just to see how they coded it, tweak it... sort off.. i'm just an EULA user :)
4 12Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 6Forum likes : 0
caryfx
caryfx
Members
Commented By caryfx on January 6, 2013 (4:07 am)
the pictures no "alt" on the main and categories,dispay '{title}'.plus_fav.png must rename to plus_fav.gif. the addnews.html have no "tags/keywords".i like this template,thanks.
N/A 3Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
noobos
noobos
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on January 6, 2013 (2:03 pm)
caryfx,
thank you for reporting it...

alt and title for images are indeed not recognized by script, it's new script structure in DLE 9.7 because they added {title limit} feature...si I guess they forgot about it...so to fix this is quite simple...

This apply to DLE 9.7 only 9.6 and older versions are fine
Open /engine/modules/show.short.php
Find:
 else $tpl->set( '{title}', $row['title'] );

Add after:
$tpl->set( '{title}', $row['title'] );

for minus_fav.png and plus_fav.png, due to our custom script we use png and we forgot that the standard use gif, so please rename both files...

Addnews.tpl, we disable tags/keyword on our website and we forgot to add in theme file...please open addnews.tpl and find:
{xfields}

Add after
		<tr>
			<td class="label">Tags Cloud, Keywords:</td>
			<td><input type="text" name="tags" id="tags" value="{tags}" maxlength="150"  class="f_input" autocomplete="off" /></td>
		</tr>

We will update the theme here as soon as we get the VIP version ready...

Thank you for reporting the issue...
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
Kathryn
Kathryn
V.I.P.
Commented By Kathryn on January 7, 2013 (2:49 pm)
Well I had to change my page ..so I downloaded this to start the configuration and when I get the VIP version I will update the changes.. but in the meantime I get this on full story on the upper right :
It also appears when you search on the result page ... is it safe to remove?

Also I wish to use png so where would I make the changes from gif to png. I do not think the icons look good as gifs. podmig

[xfgiven_versions]
[xfvalue_versions]
[/xfgiven_versions]

hmmmm what does that refer to?
15 47Forum topics : 109Forum replies : 481Forum likes : 6
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on January 7, 2013 (8:49 pm)
I have not cleaned up and fully customize it I think I left a lot of things we use in this site and forgot to remove them and some of them I don't even add standard code into theme because we don't use all features in this site, but I am reviewing it and will update here when I am done with VIP version...the version you saw is for our DLE compatibility versions here usign xfield

You can remove the code from the theme, I will clean it up when I updated it.

I have missed out a lot of details too like no images and some code and styles
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end!
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness...Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
botyk
botyk
Members
Commented By botyk on January 8, 2013 (9:49 am)
Skreenshot http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/1301/d5/437c6269c9c0.jpg
Thanks for the pattern how to fix them?
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on January 8, 2013 (1:37 pm)
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

Kathryn
Kathryn
V.I.P.
Commented By Kathryn on January 8, 2013 (3:37 pm)
Well Spamhater I am not rushing you, LOL I realize what a commitment this takes and I just wanted to see how the page looked. I love it already. I am missing a few things that I am looking forward to. Thank you DLEStarter for this beautiful theme!
15 47Forum topics : 109Forum replies : 481Forum likes : 6
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on January 11, 2013 (4:33 pm)
V.I.P. version is uploaded...

I have not get a chance to update the regular theme version yet...but vip version is updated and modified.
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

caryfx
caryfx
Members
Commented By caryfx on January 16, 2013 (6:11 am)
if published articles no pictures,but still display "x",how to do it?
N/A 3Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
noobos
noobos
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on January 16, 2013 (4:55 pm)
caryfx,
create the image in folder dleimages folder and name it as
dleimages/no_image.jpg
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
caryfx
caryfx
Members
Commented By caryfx on January 19, 2013 (7:35 am)
img src="{THEME}/dleimages/no_image.jpg"
can not display
N/A 3Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on January 20, 2013 (1:38 pm)
the theme is not perfect until we review it, right now, we have no time to do it, so what you need is add image called "no_images.jpg" in dleimages folder, you problem is fixed. until we got time to review them all you have to find the way to temporary fix it or report it back here.
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

ContactUs
ContactUs
V.I.P.
Commented By ContactUs on February 2, 2013 (3:42 am)
Hi spamhater... it does not have menu (Navigation) animation function like dlestarter have....lol
I have downloaded it coz for this only but ....(Ohh just noticed that it worked with only VIP version...)
In btw how to join VIP (I have search everywhere but did not find the link or something)

Edit: Got the info about VIP from forum and now paid all my alert pay (payza) balance to dlestarter... coz i was not using this account since october 2011..and now waiting for my Pink colour...lol
N/A 11Forum topics : 14Forum replies : 46Forum likes : 0
balkanboy
balkanboy
Members
Commented By balkanboy on February 2, 2013 (5:42 am)
Anyone else have issues when clicking on upload when adding a news the upload pages comes up without style!!!?? how can i fix please
N/A 5Forum topics : 3Forum replies : 12Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on February 2, 2013 (5:49 pm)
ContactUs,
Welcome to "Pink", if you need helps on modification on VIP version, please use forum in VIP section for helps, we will modify it for you any way you like...

balkanboy,
Thank you for report, it's indeed missing the file from the package, please download it again, it should be fixed...
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

Hannsen
Hannsen
Members
Commented By Hannsen on April 2, 2013 (11:30 am)
how to upgrade to 9.8?
N/A 17Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 7Forum likes : 0
noobos
noobos
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on April 2, 2013 (11:10 pm)
Hannsen,
use our upgrade guide to upgrade it otherwise you will have to wait for our official upgrade of this theme.
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
Hannsen
Hannsen
Members
Commented By Hannsen on April 4, 2013 (2:00 pm)
I prefer to wait for the official updates than to have some errors occur.
N/A 17Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 7Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on July 16, 2013 (4:30 am)
jaduo
move your mouse over the icon info
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

Hannsen
Hannsen
Members
Commented By Hannsen on December 10, 2013 (9:12 pm)
is a chance to update to version 10.0 or 10.1?
N/A 17Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 7Forum likes : 0
DLEStarter
DLEStarter
DLE TEAM
Commented By DLEStarter on December 11, 2013 (11:54 pm)
9.8, 10.0 and 10.1 are added...Thank you.
29 225Forum topics : 9Forum replies : 558Forum likes : 116
Hannsen
Hannsen
Members
Commented By Hannsen on December 12, 2013 (9:28 pm)
Thank you.

I have a question. and how to change the background image on its own so that "descended" as you move down the page?

Sorry for the quality of the content but I use google translator
N/A 17Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 7Forum likes : 0
DLEStarter
DLEStarter
DLE TEAM
Commented By DLEStarter on December 13, 2013 (4:07 am)
I have no idea what are you talking about.
29 225Forum topics : 9Forum replies : 558Forum likes : 116
Information!Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.