1. TBStudio theme V.2 (R2)

TBStudio theme V.2 (R2)

|   21
Well I was thinking a lot of things about this theme to change but after I finished modify it I think I should keep most of everything is same prospective design because it's the original idea of this theme design, so not much changed in layout and look, but many things changed in html and css as well as the images are smaller size and lighter which will help the theme load faster than the first version.
TBStudio theme V.2 (R2)
TBStudio theme V.2 (R2)
TBStudio theme V.2 (R2) TBStudio theme V.2 (R2)

DEMO: http://themes.dlestarter.com/skin/tbstudio

Updated:
- 3 columns (Layout)
- 2 columns for articles in front page (Optional)
- new font for better looks using google font library
- replace 3news module with Block Pro 3 in 10.1 version

Extra Included:
- psd logo
- 3news module
- treemenu module for category hack (fixed)
- Block Pro 3 (http://blockpro.ru/)

Rar password: dlestarter.com

Download TBStudio V.2 for DLE 9.7

Login Required!Only registered users can download files. Please register or Login

Download TBStudio V.2 for DLE 9.8

Download TBStudio V.2 for DLE 10.0

Download TBStudio V.2 for DLE 10.1 (replace 3news with Block Pro 3)

Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Details

+38

Comments 21

King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on July 21, 2013 (3:51 am)
hello, thank you very much for the update
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on July 21, 2013 (4:35 am)
I forgot to mention, this is the last update for this version because V.3 is on progress right now, will come with lighter weight and will remove a lot of images and icons, use less images for easy customizations and making changes on user side...but it will look more attractive in design, it will also available for standard, movie, and music sites since this theme was really used widely and tbenmcp was good at this design from the beginning...so we will continue on the work for this theme.
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on July 22, 2013 (1:33 pm)
hello guys, I have a problem I do not know if it depends on this template have to be something else, since I updated the template if I go to the second page of the post tells me

Ooops, Error!
No articles found or you do not have access to them.

could you help me please? thanks
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on July 23, 2013 (7:25 am)
the error is not related to theme...the possible cause the issue are:
1) You have removed .htaccess from the root or the file was missing
2) If you are on shared host or subdomain consider to add rewritebase path in htaccess
Find:
RewriteEngine On

Add below:
RewriteBase /

3) the page rewrite is removed from htaccess, so make sure you have included this line
RewriteRule ^page/([0-9]+)(/?)$ index.php?cstart=$1 [L]
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on July 24, 2013 (1:52 am)
thanks a lot now it works
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on July 26, 2013 (2:26 am)
hello, I wanted an information, it would be possible to add to this beautiful template modules Popular Articles New Articles is? thanks in advance
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on July 26, 2013 (4:57 am)
Yakuza
Yes, you can simple install this module
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
softonic
softonic
Members
Commented By softonic on July 26, 2013 (9:55 pm)
Thanks a lot DLEStarter Team,
I am trying to use
in it but not working. Can you please tell me what to do here.
and
also not working. Please tell me what to do?
Thanks in advance..
N/A 21Forum topics : 34Forum replies : 71Forum likes : 0
notoroder
notoroder
V.I.P.
Commented By notoroder on November 7, 2013 (2:38 pm)
this theme is overloading my VPS... :( just after i customize myindex and init.php file
N/A 5Forum topics : 8Forum replies : 18Forum likes : 1
spamhater
spamhater
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on November 7, 2013 (5:41 pm)
well you are the first to report it because there are more than 20 websites using this theme as far as I can tell but none of them seems to to have the problem on "overload" but I can tell easily that "3news" is always problem especially "randoms" news...so why don't you do yourself a very big flavor by remove the modules because "any theme" can't cause server overloads "only" module that use with theme and in your site. so you should change the prospective from "theme" to "module" that cause server overload.
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end!
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness...Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
notoroder
notoroder
V.I.P.
Commented By notoroder on November 8, 2013 (11:50 am)
Quote: spamhater

Yes i know the theme by itself cannot cause any overload...

it has to be the module... im checking if by removing the module. helps. but trust me.. whn i said it overloaded the server . it like from load 1.0 to 80

N/A 5Forum topics : 8Forum replies : 18Forum likes : 1
spamhater
spamhater
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on November 8, 2013 (1:53 pm)
oh I trust you and I don't question your professionalism but I am just telling you what's really cause the problem and that's why we removed all of those modules from MStarter theme because if this issue, so any module in Datalife Engine that uses "ORDER BY RAND()" will eat your server alive regardless of how good your server resources are.
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on November 8, 2013 (7:26 pm)
notoroder
Sorry about that issue you have faced, I upgraded this theme by myself and I am aware of this issue because 3News module is indeed the king of server killer and that's why I removed it on MStarter theme (not exact same module but db queries are the same)...I decided to keep the module because at that time I wasn't think about Block Pro 3 module yet, but I will replace it as soon as I got change to upgrade this theme to 10.1 and will also replace all previous version module...

Thanks for remind about it!
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
DLEStarter
DLEStarter
DLE TEAM
Commented By DLEStarter on December 19, 2013 (10:01 pm)
It's been very disturbing that someone use our works to make money...this is making us very angry and will stop doing template designs for free anymore... http://webmad-host.org/datalife-engine/18-template-tbstudio-for-dle-9.7.html

So DLEStarter Team is no longer doing template designs for free downloads...
29 225Forum topics : 9Forum replies : 558Forum likes : 116
CardinaLe
CardinaLe
Members
Commented By CardinaLe on March 27, 2014 (1:16 am)
Dear Dlestarter.

Can you kindly help me about the error that you can see in 2 images as below.

The error marked in red in images.

Thanks in advance.
1 6Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
yorismith
yorismith
Moderators
Commented By yorismith on March 27, 2014 (5:34 am)
the solution is very simple, the drop down menu using image for background, if you have a mile long drop down list then modify your drop down background images/drop-bg.png so as far as I know there is no error but if you have 100 submenu then you have to make bigger background to handle the long list, right now the drop-bg.png only 282px height, you have to make it to 1000px height if you have a mile long list
32 288Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 699Forum likes : 117

- Nothing comes free...
- A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity
CardinaLe
CardinaLe
Members
Commented By CardinaLe on March 27, 2014 (7:22 am)
Quote: yorismith

Thx a lot for the info yorismith. ;)
1 6Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
soundlover
soundlover
Members
Commented By soundlover on April 18, 2014 (8:12 am)
The best theme. Thank you very much for update. tongue
N/A 14Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 8Forum likes : 0
CardinaLe
CardinaLe
Members
Commented By CardinaLe on May 12, 2014 (6:55 am)
When will V.3 be available?
1 6Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
noobos
noobos
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on May 14, 2014 (7:47 pm)
All DLEStarter Team Themes are discontinued, so there will be no V.3 unless lot of people make requests with suggest features to be added then we can make it happen. so why don't you add topic to suggest features to be added because in the past different people really want different things and lot of modifications in their sites
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
Buzb52
Buzb52
Members
Commented By Buzb52 on January 29, 2015 (12:31 pm)
Hello. Tell me when to wait for an update to 10.3-10.4? And whether or not it wait? Thanks in advance.
N/A 3Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 1Forum likes : 0
Information!Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.