1. Last comments module 2.5

Last comments module 2.5

|   22
Last comments module 2.5Last comments module 2.5

Last comments module 2.5 ? This module allows you to display on your website with the latest block comments that users have left. This unit is easy to set up in the admin. There is also a prohibition on withdrawal from certain comments (protected) news categories.

Last comments module 2.5 from 24.08.2012
1. Added 3 more types of pop-up windows.
2. Admin expanded, added settings for certain types of pop-up window
3. Small correction code

Last comments module 2.4.1 from 11.08.2012
1. Changed installer.
2. An opportunity to see the comments of guests (in the installer - Refresh button)
3. The module has been updated to work with the DLE 9.6 and DLE 9.7
4. Little changed admin panel (changed from what area are shown, but with what does not print)
5. Small correction code

Last comments module 2.4 from 25.10.2011
1. The unit can now display an avatar
2. Install set fixed by kilya
3. Comments on moderation is no longer displayed
4. If several pages of commentary, the module sends the user to the last page
5. For different groups, you can set a different color
6. Slightly corrected style hint
7. Improved admin panel, new settings

Last comments module 2.3
1. Module friends with spoiler
2. Updated and expanded functionality admin
3. The module is fully configurable in the admin area (except for style)
4. Pressing the nickname - a window profile (9.x)

?uthor version 2.1: Gauss
Fit to new versions of DLE and simplified instructions: DOG
Date of change: 24.08.2012
Version DLE: 8.2-9.? (tested on 9.7)
Demo: jocuriarena.info
P.S.: this module was translated with google translate by me. Someone to correct my translation if have time.

Login Required!Only registered users can download files. Please register or Login
Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Details

+17

Comments 22

FalconHQ99
FalconHQ99
Members
Commented By FalconHQ99 on October 4, 2012 (1:53 pm)
I am really thankful for this ~
Won't need to translate it from Russian myself !
By the way, is it hard to change the template (how it looks) ?
N/A 2Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 2Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on October 4, 2012 (7:54 pm)
I have tested this module myself with theme AStarter, all working fine...and I replaced all screenshots with AStarter which is not Russian

FalconHQ99,
your main comment style for the theme is easy controlled by CSS, what you need is adjust lastcomm_hintbox.css in your theme folder to change background and color.
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
FalconHQ99
FalconHQ99
Members
Commented By FalconHQ99 on October 5, 2012 (6:10 am)
And to what files should I put CHMod 777 ?
N/A 2Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 2Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on October 6, 2012 (4:38 am)
FalconHQ99,
as far as I know only file engine/data/lastcomments_config.php need chmod 666 that's all
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
dljawed
dljawed
Members
Commented By dljawed on October 8, 2012 (1:15 am)
hi thanks for this great module, i love Dlestarter.com :)

well in this connection could you please tell me is there any module related to last search cloud ? which is compatible with DLE 9.6 version.
shall be really thank full to you :)
N/A 26Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on October 8, 2012 (1:42 am)
as far as I know there are few modules that can do what you are asking...one is search query http://weboss.net/threads/dle-9-x-searchqueries-v-1-5.701/

and another one is "Search Cloud Module 5" in VIP section...
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
shahab
shahab
Members
Commented By shahab on October 29, 2012 (7:59 am)
GOOOD applause

N/A 5Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
lonely
lonely
Members
Commented By lonely on November 27, 2012 (3:56 pm)
It's great module.Thanks.
But I couldn't change comments preview colors.
E.g : Comment text color, Background color...
I edited css files.But, there is no change colors.
How I can fix that problem?
N/A 5Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 10Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on November 27, 2012 (5:16 pm)
lonely,
there are a few things to need to know...
1) the module comes with css styles, you can edit the css for it
2) when you add the module to display in specific area in your theme, you must know how to edit your theme, in most case the module is added to your sidebar, in sidebar, there is css in your theme to control that sidebar block, so that block css style you must modify, if that block has css overwrite important tag to control styles then you must create the new css for your sidebar block css otherwise css rules will be overwritten by theme or module css...
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
lonely
lonely
Members
Commented By lonely on November 28, 2012 (1:26 am)
noobos;
My problem solved.
Thank you sir.
dlestarter is number one.
Best Regards.
N/A 5Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 10Forum likes : 0
lonely
lonely
Members
Commented By lonely on December 10, 2012 (5:38 pm)
noobos;
Excuse me for flood.
But I have another problem :(
When I put that module on sidebar, consists of scroll bars :(
How I can fix that problem or how I can assign auto position to preview?
For example : auto left, auto right...
Thanks & With my Best Regards.
N/A 5Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 10Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on December 10, 2012 (5:56 pm)
if you put the module in the block that has fixed height then you must remove the height to to height auto in css, if you set any specific height on any css style for comment css then remove it, to set specific position of hint box, prefer to Your Theme/lastcomm/ css of the javascript/jquery of that script, all of them has style for position:absolute, you can set top left right bottom positions, to find which tooltip of hint box you are using simply check on module configuration in admin cp.
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
lonely
lonely
Members
Commented By lonely on December 11, 2012 (8:16 am)
noobos;
I am using xsonz.
I applied your advise.But it's didn't fix.Problem still continue :(
Here is my css.Please help me :(
.easyTooltip {
	background: url('images/bubble.png') top left fixed;
	padding: 5px 8px;
	margin: 0px;
	font-size:11px;
	color: #FFFFFF;
	line-height: 14px;
	width: 250px;
	z-index: 13000;
	-moz-border-radius: 5px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
	-khtml-border-radius: 5px;
	border-radius: 5px;
}
N/A 5Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 10Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on December 11, 2012 (6:22 pm)
xsonz use jquery to set the offset positions of tooltips, you can adjust it in Your Theme/lastcomm/xsonz.js look under section
$.fn.easyTooltip = function (b) {
you will see options xOffset and yOffset
xOffset = left by px
yOffset = top by px
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
lonely
lonely
Members
Commented By lonely on December 11, 2012 (8:33 pm)
Thanks noobos;
Great answer.
I have another question:
How I can assign auto position on narrow blocks?
N/A 5Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 10Forum likes : 0
DLE TEAM
Commented By noobos on December 12, 2012 (4:56 am)
I don't know what you mean by "auto position" and "on narrow blocks" no clue what you are talking about.
16 302Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 1036Forum likes : 170
steven
steven
V.I.P.
Commented By steven on December 19, 2012 (4:51 pm)
backdoored remove extra user in the installation file!!!!
3 22Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 123Forum likes : 5

<?php
echo base64_decode("WW91IGdvdCBtb25leT8=");
hanijafari
hanijafari
Members
Commented By hanijafari on November 13, 2013 (10:47 am)
The Module Not Support {fullname} tag!!
How Can Display fullname When Using {fullname} Tag In module?
Thanks Of You
N/A 1Forum topics : 3Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on October 11, 2014 (7:17 am)
hello, there will be an update for this module? because this current problems ....
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
hanzaleh
hanzaleh
Members
Commented By hanzaleh on November 13, 2014 (8:58 am)
when will u release the new version fro dle 10.3 ?
N/A 11Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
yorismith
yorismith
Moderators
Commented By yorismith on November 13, 2014 (10:37 am)
Quote: hanzaleh
when will u release the new version fro dle 10.3 ?

This module is no longer developed and will not be updated for DLE 10.2 and 10.3...

Try this module instead: iComm 6.0 Final for DLE 9.6-10.x
32 288Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 699Forum likes : 117

- Nothing comes free...
- A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity
Araz92
Araz92
Members
Commented By Araz92 on July 11, 2016 (12:13 pm)
Hello,Me problem picturs link https://s5.postimg.org/5p1xwg7qf/2016_07_04_174734.png
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
Information!Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
DLEStarter Notice!Please note...Every hack and every module will get additional queries from your database and some hacks and some modules may result your server overload, so install only what you "need", remove any hacks and modules from your script when you don't need them, all hacks and modules appears in this website are not guaranteed by DLEStarter Team for your script security and compatibility, please read instruction carefully and use hacks and modules at your own risk...Thank you.