1. Thanks Module 2.2.1 (English)

Thanks Module 2.2.1 (English)

|   17
Thanks Module 2.2.1 EnglishThanks Module 2.2.1 English

Thanks v.2.2 module for DLE system allows you to organize thanks on the site. The new version worked to optimize the code module, change of logic operation at some point, support the latest versions of DLE.

What is so interesting in this module?
- Use AJAX - with results pressing thanks without reloading the page
- Can not thank the author him/herself
- Guests can be allowed to say thanks
- Caching list of thanked users
- List he thanked in the spoiler
- The number of thanks in multiple news
- List of thank counts displayed for guests
- Repeated thanks excluded
- (NEW) the number of received thanks in the profile
- (NEW) color user name in the list based on the user group

06/04/2014 *** Module updated

Module: Thanks
Version: 2.2.1
Author: MSW
Website: http://0-web.ru/
Module Official Page: http://0-web.ru/dle/free-mod-dle/351-thanks-v221.html

Included in this package:
- Windows-1251 Encoder
- UTF-8 Encoder
- Compatible DLE 10.1 and older package
- Compatible DLE 10.2 only package
Thanks Module 2.2.1 English

Login Required!Only registered users can download files. Please register or Login
We apologize for long delay because we have too much works to be done in regular jobs...we hope you enjoy your time...
Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Details

+10

Comments 17

narenji
narenji
Members
Commented By narenji on July 27, 2014 (8:34 am)
dance thanks for that !
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0

yorismith
yorismith
Moderators
Commented By yorismith on August 5, 2014 (2:58 pm)
awesome...thank you!
32 288Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 699Forum likes : 117

- Nothing comes free...
- A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity
killersat
killersat
Members
Commented By killersat on September 16, 2014 (8:03 am)
N/A 2Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
itkorai
itkorai
Members
Commented By itkorai on January 16, 2015 (11:45 pm)
how to show thanks button , it only show the thanked

here is an image
N/A 22Forum topics : 15Forum replies : 32Forum likes : 0

its me itkorai
DLEStarter
DLEStarter
DLE TEAM
Commented By DLEStarter on January 17, 2015 (1:08 am)
If you are viewing your own article or guest then Thanks button will not show simply because guest can't say thanks and you can;t thank yourself!
29 225Forum topics : 9Forum replies : 558Forum likes : 116
itkorai
itkorai
Members
Commented By itkorai on January 17, 2015 (3:42 am)
can i enable this for guests ????
N/A 22Forum topics : 15Forum replies : 32Forum likes : 0

its me itkorai
DLEStarter
DLEStarter
DLE TEAM
Commented By DLEStarter on January 17, 2015 (8:19 pm)
Quote: itkorai
can i enable this for guests ????

No, guest can't say thanks because the module required username to be listed, but if you are developer then you can modify the module or go to developer website and make request, maybe he can help, we usually can't modify the module without permission from developer or author, it's against agreement of author.
29 225Forum topics : 9Forum replies : 558Forum likes : 116
King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on March 17, 2015 (11:48 am)
hello, as required profiles to ensure that users do not see if you do not thank the links?
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
yorismith
yorismith
Moderators
Commented By yorismith on March 17, 2015 (9:38 pm)
I have no idea what are you taking about...please make better translation so we can understand what you are trying to do
32 288Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 699Forum likes : 117

- Nothing comes free...
King-Zeus
King-Zeus
V.I.P.
Commented By King-Zeus on March 18, 2015 (10:21 am)
Quote: yorismith

hello, I say to hide what is between the lines [ hide] www.dlestarter.ecc[/ hide]
N/A 32Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 15Forum likes : 0
yorismith
yorismith
Moderators
Commented By yorismith on March 18, 2015 (3:56 pm)
Contact DLEStarter Team, they have commercial version and ready to install on any website, you are VIP member so contact them via skype
32 288Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 699Forum likes : 117

- Nothing comes free...
kevinhd
kevinhd
V.I.P.
Commented By kevinhd on August 8, 2015 (8:21 am)
i have some problem

can you help me?
N/A 18Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 10Forum likes : 0
yorismith
yorismith
Moderators
Commented By yorismith on August 9, 2015 (8:45 am)
you will need modified version of this module, so you will need to contact the team if you want me to modify it then contact me on skype but keep in mind, may not be free.
32 288Forum topics : 2Forum replies : 699Forum likes : 117

- Nothing comes free...
belzebu
belzebu
Members
Commented By belzebu on August 26, 2015 (1:05 pm)
do you can to have the script for display a hide content from tag [hide] thanking whit this script?
N/A 15Forum topics : 7Forum replies : 20Forum likes : 0
MongKol
MongKol
Moderators
Commented By MongKol on August 26, 2015 (11:37 pm)
no, unless you request for custom modifications, nothing comes with this module otherwise it won't be free
N/A 17Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 47Forum likes : 3
my_coin
my_coin
Members
Commented By my_coin on October 31, 2015 (12:26 pm)
Hi,
Im really newbie , I want to get this module but Im not able to install it , I copied all files , but how to put it "online", where and what to write .. Please help me , anyway you are doing a good job, ty!
N/A 5Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 9Forum likes : 0
my_coin
my_coin
Members
Commented By my_coin on November 5, 2015 (2:19 am)
up.....up...up
N/A 5Forum topics : 4Forum replies : 9Forum likes : 0
Information!Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
DLEStarter Notice!Please note...Every hack and every module will get additional queries from your database and some hacks and some modules may result your server overload, so install only what you "need", remove any hacks and modules from your script when you don't need them, all hacks and modules appears in this website are not guaranteed by DLEStarter Team for your script security and compatibility, please read instruction carefully and use hacks and modules at your own risk...Thank you.