- Upload all of the files from the archive to the server
- Go to http: //your-site.com/admin.php?mod=shortbar, query the database.
- Create a menu, add links, then should appear the button "Menu code", this button generates the code to insert into the file "main.tpl" your template.
Upgrade (from v.1)
- Delete the folder "ed-shortbar" from "/engine/modules"
- Upload all of the files from the archive to the server (replacing the old)
- Note: If you have DLE not UTF-8, all of the files necessary to recode the module in the correct code
- Go to http: //your-site.com/mod=shortbar&action=update, query the database.
- Re-set icons with links
- Clear the cache
History of changes
+ Module rewritten almost completely
+ New button "Tools", currently made 3 utilities: Site Analysis , WHOIS , PHP Info
+ 3 new skins for the panel ( darkflat , cnet , mashape )
+ HTML code is more understandable/editable (since transferred it to .tpl file)
+ New, independent admin panel (so to speak), based on the Bootstrap
+ Now you can create a sub-menu, no restrictions
- Removed language files, now all the text translated)
- Removed the old icons, instead of them put Fontello
- Removed the function of the module for which requested from php to. 5.3
I could not install the version 1 on my private site, and so I searched the web and saw that the creator of the first version has updated his script. Only that eliminated the language files and I was forced "to take the new version and translate file to file."
I hope I have done something pleasing for the community to DataLife Engine
NOTE: The archive also contains the original language in addition to Russian translated into English
- Developer: ELEGANT DIVISION
- Developer Website: http://e-div.com
- Module Page: http://e-div.com/blog/dle-shortbar.html