1. Datalife Engine 10.0 Final English

Datalife Engine 10.0 Final English

|   48
Datalife Engine 10.0 Final English

The new improvement version of Datalife Engine is here with a lot of new features, lot of bug fixes, updates and as always many of those we don't even need them, some of features are already been on many websites as "hacks". Many new features that a lot of users are waiting for like you can select what to display in main page instead of shortstory, you can display static page in main page instead, quick delete users from main page for admin, add canonical, google search improvement (bread crumbs), set article to display as all views and/or unique views, server cache clean up, lot of custom page improvements, new xfield features, more security in MySQLi, brand new smartphone theme and of course the spam fighting from cloud services of stopforumspam.com

Download Datalife Engine 10.0 Final English CP1251 Encoder (Windows-1251)

Login Required!Only registered users can download files. Please register or Login

Download Datalife Engine 10.0 Final English UTF8 Encoder (UTF-8)

Installation Error and Upgrade Error

Upgrade Guide: Upgrade theme 9.8 to 10.0

All VIP members will get free upgrade from any versions of your current DLE (9.0 to 9.8 ==> 10.0), including theme upgrades, modules fixed, theme error and fix, regardless of your version of DLE, please check VIP support forum for more information...
Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Details

+73

Comments 48

ivanov16
ivanov16
V.I.P.
Commented By ivanov16 on June 26, 2013 (6:23 pm)
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!
N/A 60Forum topics : 27Forum replies : 106Forum likes : 1
BLiTZ
BLiTZ
V.I.P.
Commented By BLiTZ on June 26, 2013 (10:26 pm)
Installed, all seem to be OK
Great new feature
The new smartphone template is beautiful !
Thanks DLE team clap
N/A 16Forum topics : 5Forum replies : 17Forum likes : 0
maryo23
maryo23
Members
Commented By maryo23 on June 27, 2013 (7:04 am)
Installed, all seem to be OK
Thanks clap
N/A 5Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
dragon
dragon
Members
Commented By dragon on June 28, 2013 (8:31 am)
Installed, all seem to be OK
Thanks prey
N/A 8Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
simonpeterstp
Commented By simonpeterstp on June 28, 2013 (10:16 am)
i have a problem with backup option
i cant backup my db via admin panel.
N/A 6Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 7Forum likes : 0
sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on June 28, 2013 (8:51 pm)
Quote: simonpeterstp
i have a problem with backup option
i cant backup my db via admin panel.
What is the error message you got when you perform backup? you will have to give me some error otherwise I can't find solution for you...only only reason you can't perform backup because your folder "backup" doesn't exist or don't have permission for that folder to write or save or store files other than that I can't see why it's not working unless you provide the error message so I can find the solution or you.
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
simonpeterstp
Commented By simonpeterstp on June 29, 2013 (12:38 am)
Quote: sawanbanna
Quote: simonpeterstp
i have a problem with backup option
i cant backup my db via admin panel.

i think because my hosting not support MySQLi. i try to install with other host that support MySQLi, it was working well. maybe the solution is to contact the hosting or i move my site to other host. thanks for your work. it's great
N/A 6Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 7Forum likes : 0
Folku
Folku
Members
Commented By Folku on June 29, 2013 (8:04 am)
Great Works here from the stuff, thanks guys for your effort

i upgraded my site without problem
www.warezdd.com

thanks again applause
N/A 9Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 21Forum likes : 0
Kathryn
Kathryn
V.I.P.
Commented By Kathryn on June 30, 2013 (11:23 am)
Quote: Folku
Great Works here from the stuff, thanks guys for your effort

i upgraded my site without problem
www.warezdd.com

thanks again applause

I am going to try it now.. but were there any template problems I should be aware of Folku? Did you have any issues? Also did you upgrade or install?
15 47Forum topics : 109Forum replies : 481Forum likes : 6
Folku
Folku
Members
Commented By Folku on June 30, 2013 (6:46 pm)
Quote: Kathryn
Quote: Folku
Great Works here from the stuff, thanks guys for your effort

i upgraded my site without problem
www.warezdd.com

thanks again applause

i upgraded from 9.8 to 10.0 with my old template and no problem happen with me at all, there is no update this time in the template system, because my old template from version 9.8 works fine and no error on it, this version 10.0 it comes with updates in the script setting only, and some functions

but you must have a backup first for your site, and try to update
for me: i backup my site all and run the update, and the process did not take more than 15 - 30 seconds only
N/A 9Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 21Forum likes : 0
sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on July 1, 2013 (12:29 am)
I don't have any chances to write theme upgrade tutorials yet but 9.8 theme is fully working with 10.0 because there is on;y 1 file to upgrade theme from 9.8 to 10.0 which is addnews.tpl, the tag was added for "Add Poll" in the theme, nothing else...

Open addnews.tpl find:
		<tr>
			<td class="label">
				Category:<span class="impot">*</span>
			</td>
			<td>{category}</td>
		</tr>

Add after:
		<tr>
			<td class="label">&nbsp;</td>
			<td><a href="#" onclick="$('.addvote').toggle();return false;">Add a Poll</a></td>
		</tr>
		<tr  class="addvote" style="display:none;" >
			<td class="label">Poll Title:</td>
			<td><input type="text" name="vote_title" value="{votetitle}" maxlength="150" class="f_input" /></td>
		</tr>
		<tr  class="addvote" style="display:none;" >
			<td class="label">Poll Question:</td>
			<td><input type="text" name="frage" value="{frage}" maxlength="150" class="f_input" /></td>
		</tr>
		<tr  class="addvote" style="display:none;" >
			<td class="label">Answer Choices:<br /><br />One answer choice per line</td>
			<td><textarea name="vote_body" rows="10" class="f_textarea" >{votebody}</textarea><br /><input type="checkbox" name="allow_m_vote" value="1" {allowmvote}> Allow multiple selections</td>
		</tr>

That's all for theme upgrade for 9.8 to 10.0, if you don't want users to add poll in front page then theme upgrade is useless or no need...

I will write tutorials as soon as I can and upgrade all themes in this site.
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
Kathryn
Kathryn
V.I.P.
Commented By Kathryn on July 2, 2013 (11:11 am)
Awesome! Thank you!
15 47Forum topics : 109Forum replies : 481Forum likes : 6
areliux
areliux
Members
Commented By areliux on July 3, 2013 (10:28 pm)
thanks you Awesome
N/A 16Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
biseda
biseda
Members
Commented By biseda on July 5, 2013 (10:17 am)
Thank you. Why are fewer modules than previous versions? beer2
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
magrao121
magrao121
Members
Commented By magrao121 on July 9, 2013 (11:35 am)
I downloaded the uft-8 version installed but when i make a post with Japanese title for some reason the title don't encode and come like this ( http://postimg.org/image/xsek1sslx/ )

But in the admin panel and database table the title is ok http://postimg.org/image/sh6ld5mwh/

I don't know whats happen, can someone help?
N/A 1Forum topics : 5Forum replies : 9Forum likes : 1
tigefa4u
tigefa4u
Members
Commented By tigefa4u on July 20, 2013 (1:38 pm)
download package have an password!
what the password? fellow

fixed, sorry applause
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
newchap
newchap
V.I.P.
Commented By newchap on July 22, 2013 (3:00 am)
DLE (cp1251) package install.php has set to (utf-8) by default no
1 61Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 34Forum likes : 0
sawanbanna
sawanbanna
DLE TEAM
Commented By sawanbanna on July 22, 2013 (7:03 am)
Quote: newchap
DLE (cp1251) package install.php has set to (utf-8) by default no

damn, I don't know that...I checked with original Russian from dle-news.ru, it's from the package use the same utf-8 in config.php hehe...now wonder why...I never paid attention on that...thanks for report. package was updated including error installer.
31 409Forum topics : 23Forum replies : 979Forum likes : 150

« Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever! »
zexel
zexel
Members
Commented By zexel on July 22, 2013 (7:05 am)
thx a lot guys
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
newchap
newchap
V.I.P.
Commented By newchap on July 24, 2013 (7:57 am)
Quote: sawanbanna
Quote: newchap
DLE (cp1251) package install.php has set to (utf-8) by default no

Sure no problem :)
1 61Forum topics : 6Forum replies : 34Forum likes : 0
Keymaster
Keymaster
V.I.P.
Commented By Keymaster on July 27, 2013 (8:46 pm)
Wow I have been gone for a while.. and people are still asking what password used for file???? if you hover over the blue BLUE i beside what version you downloaded You will get the password......
4 50Forum topics : 13Forum replies : 96Forum likes : 4

The Secret to life is to live life as if there is no tomorrow.
bros
bros
Members
Commented By bros on August 22, 2013 (9:19 pm)
is this nulled vs thank you
N/A 3Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
spamhater
spamhater
DLE TEAM
Commented By spamhater on August 22, 2013 (9:55 pm)
Quote: bros
is this nulled vs thank you

all versions here are nulled
24 386Forum topics : 12Forum replies : 950Forum likes : 130

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end!
Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness...Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
soundlover
soundlover
Members
Commented By soundlover on August 28, 2013 (5:37 am)
Upgrade from 9.6 was done in seconds. :)
Everything perfect.
Thank you for this.
N/A 14Forum topics : 1Forum replies : 8Forum likes : 0
Commented By manoranjan2050 on September 7, 2013 (3:29 am)
Really Great i Love To Try It
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
ormetil
ormetil
Members
Commented By ormetil on September 19, 2013 (12:08 pm)
everything is fine but some translations are missing. anyone knows where is the place for translation "Поделиться ссылкой на выделенный текст"?
N/A 3Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
DLEStarter
DLEStarter
DLE TEAM
Commented By DLEStarter on September 19, 2013 (5:30 pm)
Quote: ormetil

There is no such text in DLE...you might check with your theme you use
29 225Forum topics : 9Forum replies : 558Forum likes : 116
ormetil
ormetil
Members
Commented By ormetil on September 20, 2013 (11:20 am)
Quote: DLEStarter
Quote: ormetil

There is no such text in DLE...you might check with your theme you use

Thank you for reply. I use standard template Pisces without any changes. This feature appiared in DLE 9.8. That is when the user select text and then come out a form where there is possibility to send link to social networks(Twitter, Facebook, Вконтакте, Google+). I tried to find where is the original text for that form but I failed. Maybe it is in js files or somewhere else. Then again it would be better to remove network Вконтакте from that form.
N/A 3Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
wahid22
wahid22
Members
Commented By wahid22 on September 22, 2013 (11:11 am)
whats pass?
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
ContactUs
ContactUs
V.I.P.
Commented By ContactUs on September 22, 2013 (1:48 pm)
Quote: ormetil

Edit the File...
/engine/classes/masha/masha.js

Find
<div id="share-popup" style="display:none"><div class="social"><p>\u041f\u043e\u0434\u0435\u043b\u0438\u0442\u044c\u0441\
u044f \u0441\u0441\u044b\u043b\u043a\u043e\u0439 \u043d\u0430 \u0432\u044b\u0434\u0435\u043b\u0435\u043d\u043d\u044b\u0439 \u0442\u0435\u043a\u0441\u0442</p><ul><li><a href="#" class="tw"><span></span>Twitter</a></li><li><a href="#" class="fb"><span></span>Facebook</a></li><li><a href="#" class="vk"><span></span>\u0412\u043a\u043e\u043d\u0442\u0430\u043a\u0
442\u0435</a></li><li><a href="#" class="gp"><span></span>Google+</a></li></ul></div>&a
mp;l t;div class="link"><p>\u041f\u0440\u044f\u043c\u0430\u044f \u0441\u0441\u044b\u043b\u043a\u0430:</p><a href=""><ins></ins></a><span>\u041d\u0430\u0436\u043c\u0438 u0442\u0435 \u043f\u0440\u0430\u0432\u043e\u0439 \u043a\u043b\u0430\u0432\u0438\u0448\u0435\u0439 \u043c\u044b\u0448\u0438 \u0438 \u0432\u044b\u0431\u0435\u0440\u0438\u0442\u0435 \u00ab\u041a\u043e\u043f\u0438\u0440\u043e\u0432\u0430\u0442\u044c \u0441\u0441\u044b\u043b\u043a\u0443\u00bb</span></div></div>

Replace
<div id="share-popup" style="display:none"><div class="social"><p>SHARE SELECTED TEXT TO :</p><ul><li><a href="#" class="tw"><span></span>Twitter</a></li><li><a href="#" class="fb"><span></span>Facebook</a></li><li><a href="#" class="gp"><span></span>Google+</a></li></ul></div>&l
t;div class="link"><p>Link for Highlighted Text:</p><a href=""><ins></ins></a><span>Right Click on above link and choose "Copy Link" or "Copy Link Location"</span></div></div>

nJoy..
N/A 11Forum topics : 14Forum replies : 46Forum likes : 0
Information!Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
DLEStarter Notice!Please note...The script you see here is as of "no warranty ", the script is commercial software, the script are provided for education purposes only, please get the valid license and legal copy of script for productive websites, DLEStarter.com is not partner or affiliated with SoftNews Media Group (dle-news.ru), DLEStarter is not responsible for any issue(s) or damage(s) that may cause your website or your host providers, so use script with your own risk...Thank you.