1. Exclusive: DLE Templates Viewer v2.0

Exclusive: DLE Templates Viewer v2.0

|   8
Exclusive: DLE Templates Viewer v2.0

Test your Templates

cool software to test your dle templates in browser before uploading Template folder

no need tutorial, it`s easy like drink water

Login Required!Only registered users can download files. Please register or Login
Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Details

Did you like DLE Templates Viewer v2.0?

Yes - 8 (80%)
80%
No - 2 (20%)
20%
almost - 0 (0%)
i don`t know - 0 (0%)

Comments 8

Keymaster
Keymaster
V.I.P.
Commented By Keymaster on December 13, 2011 (5:01 pm)
Awesome program thanks now I can do my changes without having to upload to server.
4 50Forum topics : 13Forum replies : 96Forum likes : 4

The Secret to life is to live life as if there is no tomorrow.
tbenmcp
tbenmcp
DLE TEAM
Commented By tbenmcp on December 13, 2011 (9:23 pm)
yep, there are bunch of issues when you design it because it use {THEME} tag which browsers don't know, but this software is just make it easier...quite frankly I have DLE installed on my localhost for most of version so...
20 150Forum topics : 11Forum replies : 248Forum likes : 32

"A True Friend is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes while Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face"
Let me Google for you!
Keymaster
Keymaster
V.I.P.
Commented By Keymaster on December 14, 2011 (2:29 am)
yeah I like the fact that you don't have to install localhost just make your changes and there you go...lol beer2
4 50Forum topics : 13Forum replies : 96Forum likes : 4

The Secret to life is to live life as if there is no tomorrow.
Gozan
Gozan
V.I.P.
Commented By Gozan on December 14, 2011 (4:05 am)
nice, idon`t know what you talking about umnik
i`m happy there`s no questions question

i think someone make me offside confused

you welcome guys anyway snegurka
33 132Forum topics : 20Forum replies : 88Forum likes : 7
tbenmcp
tbenmcp
DLE TEAM
Commented By tbenmcp on December 14, 2011 (9:56 pm)
Quote: Keymaster

yes I know...
20 150Forum topics : 11Forum replies : 248Forum likes : 32

Let me Google for you!
drinkordie
drinkordie
Members
Commented By drinkordie on December 15, 2011 (1:20 am)
lol, better to use localhost chih
2 27Forum topics : 13Forum replies : 27Forum likes : 0

My new site - moviearchive.eu
Gozan
Gozan
V.I.P.
Commented By Gozan on December 15, 2011 (9:30 am)
lol, better to use localhost

yap, it`s better
33 132Forum topics : 20Forum replies : 88Forum likes : 7
el_marine1
el_marine1
Members
Commented By el_marine1 on July 25, 2012 (12:12 pm)
Anxious to see this working! Either way I THANK you before hand!
N/A 1Forum topics : 0Forum replies : 0Forum likes : 0
Information!Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.